Do you provide a warranty on your wetsuits?
We stand by our products, so all ARZEN wetsuits come with a 1 year replacement warranty on materials and workmanship, if the product is found to be defective. This is in addition to your standard consumer rights. Proof of purchase (a receipt with the date of the transaction) is essential for all claims.
Faulty suits eligible for warranty claim will be replaced with the same product or similar (by arrangement with the customer). In the case that a suitable replacement is not available, we will provide a full refund.
If you have any issues with your suit or are unsure if your problem is a defect, please contact us. We love receiving your feedback as this helps us build better hardware in the future.
ARZEN warranty policy will not cover the following:
Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by sunlight, improper handling/storage and chlorine damage.
- Damage caused by failure to follow the care instructions provided with the product.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Accidents and/or abuse.
- Damage caused by velcro legropes or other velcro products.
- Damage caused by using the product for anything other than its intended use in surfing.
- Use in commercial rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- ARZEN suits when classified as being 2nd hand (bought 2nd hand or sold as a product with existing defects).
- Wetsuits repaired, modified or altered in any way.
- Items older than 1 year (from original purchase date).
If we provide a replacement under the warranty policy, that replacement item is covered by the same warranty terms and period as the original product (ie. the warranty is still dated from the original purchase date, not the replacement date).
How do I make a claim under the warranty?
Contact us for instructions and to open a claim. Photographs, if you have any, are helpful. Suits should be returned clean and dry, with a copy of the original purchase receipt. Products without a copy of the purchase receipt will not be covered under the warranty. We’re probably not going to be impressed with your warranty claim if you’ve left your wet stinky ass wetsuit in the back of your car for the past 2 weeks.
How long does it take to process a claim?
We’ll review your claim and try to get you back in the water ASAP. Allow several days for us to receive your wetsuit. We will respond to you within 10 days of receiving it. Processing time will depend upon the nature of the faults.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.